Wednesday, December 01, 2004

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmakwanzukkah

Decorations are appearing in mass. Music is filling the air. It's getting colder by the day. And Invert Girl has not yet started her holiday shopping. This is a problem. Usually by now I have a detailed spreadsheet with everyone's names, gift ideas, web site links, etc. This year I'm totally stumped. I've had to resort to asking people what they want, which I hate doing, but it has to be done. I don't know where the time went. Thank goodness for Froogle.

Hmmm...maybe I will just make everyone their very own, original work of art in MS Paint.

Here are the first three of a series called "Variations on a Bucking Barrel"


© Screaming Pea Productions


© Screaming Pea Productions


© Screaming Pea Productions

4 comments:

hrtucker said...

BWAAAAZUUHH HA HA HA! he he he

Oh, I spotted.

Marsha (no need for anonymity anymore) said...

Heh heh heh. I thought you'd get a kick out of that. Did you ever take a turn on the barrel? Or were you just an innocent bystander? I don't know which part of the video is funnier - Nicole falling in dog poo or the accidental extinguishing of a cigarette in Jen's eye. (Disclaimer: For those who think I'm a horrible person for thinking the cigarette thing is funny, I didn't think it was funny at the time it happened, and she was not seriously injured. Then - not funny. Now - hysterical.)

hrtucker said...

I never rode the bull. :( I regret it to this day. I was too busy trying to mac on Kirk, and fending off Jen (before she was disabled with a cigarette to the eye.)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I just clicked on your link to Froogle, and it said that Dave Matthews is currently up for sale.

Dave Matthews. For sale. On a discount shopping site.

Yep.

I wasn't surprised either. :)

Luff, ~ r.