Monday, December 20, 2004

Tis The Season To Be Frantic

Cram, cram, cram. I have about fitty-tree things to do before we head to Georgia. Considering I only started my holiday shopping about a week ago, I’m doing pretty well. Have a few more gifts to take care of. In addition to that, however, I still have to do laundry, pack, clean The Bird’s cage, set up The Bird’s travel cage, pack The Bird’s bag, tidy up the house, and make a list of stuff to pack that I will forget if I don’t make a list before I start packing. (Side note: Yes, having a bird is a lot like having a child. A future blog entry is in the works.)

"Sleigh Ride" I hate that song. It makes me want to rupture my eardrums with a bamboo skewer. I cringe every time I hear it.

Our server here at work is down. How am I supposed to finish my last minute holiday shopping during lunch if I can’t get on the freaking internet? Oh! How creepy! Right after I typed that sentence, I clicked on IE and lo and behold…I’m online! Yay! (Since I’m connected, does anyone need anything from Barnes and Noble?)

1 comment:

Moi said...

I am in the same frantic state. I hope everything works out well for you and you get to relax and enjoy the holidays!