Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Some People Will Have A Happier Holiday Than Others

A few of the items recently found with Froogle:
dart board
ping pong table
diablo 2
glycolic acid
thank you cards
low rise jeans
pet door
pregnancy test
larry bird jersey
shoe horn
diamond earrings
gps watch
duct tape
lava lamp
chinese cleaver
grass seed
salmon
throwback jersey
kate spade handbag
waffle iron
fish oil
easy bake oven
kangol hat
buffalo meat
belle and sebastian
corduroy skirt
gold watch
hummingbird feeder

Is it acceptable to regift glycolic acid?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so sure about glycolic acid, but I definitely think selling a pregnancy test on Froogle is way too weird. Ew.

Marsha (no need for anonymity anymore) said...

I know. Seriously. Shopping online for a pregnancy test? I sure hope it's brand new and not factory reconditioned.

Michael said...

shopping for a pregnancy test online was odd, but...

I think the combo of a shoe horn, duct tape, and a corduroy skirt sounds like a lot of fun... might just be me though.

Marsha (no need for anonymity anymore) said...

Umm...it's just you. :-)

Here's a good combo from today: snorkel, belt sander, belgian chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out the only band on there was Belle & Sebastian. Hooray for my favorite band! (I'm bored.) ~ r.