Tuesday, October 12, 2004

From The Shallow End Of The Gene Pool

Spotted this on a message board today, posted by a 27 year old woman from Canada:

Wanna here something bad. [Subject of Post]

I have been spoiled.

The battery in my remote for the car died and I have no clue how to unlock my car or get in the to trunk.

Yes I know there is a whole to stick the key and I know where it is but I do not know what direction to turn the key to unlock it so I have to go both ways to get it to work..

And no I was unable to locate the key hole for the trunk so I just popped it from inside.

Is that Natural Selection over there in the unemployment line? So sad. He used to do such good work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!

I don't know what else to say other than WOW.

Although she is from Canadia after all ; p

--Odd Elephant Girl