Friday, January 07, 2005

Warning: Work Can Be Hazardous To Your Health

Apparently my immuse system was unable to handle the shock of being back at work for two days after the holiday break. I've been at home with the flu since Wednesday. Maybe I can get a doctor's note stating that in the best interest of my health, I must stay on vacation.

The Dog is thoroughly disgusted with me. I keep getting the "You are just sitting on your ass doing nothing when you should be playing with me" look. Believe me, Dog, I'd like to be playing with you, but I'd also like to not hack up a lung. You understand, right? (The look on her face and occasional whine indicate that she does not understand.)

I'm finally feeling well enough to get on the computer, so hopefully I'll get some holiday recap blogging done.

The Nanny comes on like, 53 times during the day.

No comments: