Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Georgia On My Mind...And In The Backseat...And Also The Trunk

Tomorrow, after nearly three weeks in the great state of Georgia, The Bird and I and lots of my stuff that has been in my parents' attic will be trekking back home in a Ford Taurus (or similar). I hope it all fits. Being able to see out the windows is overrated anyway, right?
Lots to write about and tons of pictures to post, however, the prehistoric internet connection here is too slow to upload anything, and I opted for spending more time with people than the computer. But I keep scribbling notes on random scraps of paper so I don't forget the good stuff.

The only person who will be happy to see me go:

Affectionately referred to as The Favorite Daughter, this little clown has been stalking me since I arrived. Sometimes she likes me, sometimes she don't. This visit - she don't. Next visit - she might like me. She's a bird. It's what they do.

© Screaming Pea Productions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time! welcome back, and I hope to see you again soon. give my best to the Boss.

hugs,

liz